Shangri-La
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homestead (Amara)

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Homestead (Amara) Empty Homestead (Amara)

Post  Seth Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Simon's attentions lasted through the morning - while there was a brief reprieve to wish River well, he was tearing off her robe as soon as River had disappeared.

The morning had known extra heights of passion - the doctor seemed determined to keep her squirming in lust or writhing in ecstasy until she determined it was time for him to go. More, he seemed determined to make sure she had no opportunity to be concerned once more for his long term well-being; he was showing what he wanted, how badly he wanted it, and not allowing for any further talk of his future happiness.

Simon gasped and groaned, burying himself to the last inside of her rear, an act which pinned her to the bed. His final climax had been built to over nearly an hour, an hour which had grown increasingly pleasurable the sorer she should have gotten.

Daig was due in an hour - at the latest. If there was to be any chance to clean up after guests, and throw sweat and semen soaked sheets and blankets into the wash, they would have to stop now.

Or very, very soon.

Simon straightened, still buried inside of her, running a hand along her bare back. He gasped for breath. "How much... do we have?"
Seth
Seth
Admin

https://shangrila.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Homestead (Amara) Empty Re: Homestead (Amara)

Post  JanetJulian Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 pm

It didn't take much to encourage Amara to surrender herself to the good doctor's ministrations, and she did her best to make it a morning to remember. She knew they'd have to talk more at some point, but since he didn't seem to want to do it now, she let it go, and focused on letting her body tell him how much she loved him in spite of it all.

At the final thrust and gasp she sprawled across the bed, fingers still clutching the sheets and turned her head to blink at the clock.

"Dear God, is that the time?" She started up and then paused to turn to him, putting her hand to his cheek and kissing him.

"I'm afraid we've run out of it." She gave him a soft look, touching his mouth, nose and forehead with her lips. "I love you, Simon," she said softly. "Never doubt that." She squeezed his shoulder with her hand and then started to wiggle her way out of the bed, the bulk of her pregnancy removing a portion of her usual grace.

JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Simon looked over and sighed, giving a small nod that it was, indeed, the time. He gave a small smile when she began at first to scramble, then turned and kissed him instead.

"For now," he agreed. He touched her face, as well, then backed up to help her up and out of the bed, making sure she could stand upon her legs before he let her go. "I love you too," he said, nodding at the doubts she wanted to allay. "And I know you do." There was something sadder underneath - he knew the other commitments she had, the other loves, and that one day she would choose between them. But he accepted that, too, and that his happiness was bittersweet didn't make it any less so.

"Anything I can do to help clean up?" He offered. "Not you, perhaps. That never really ends with any cleaning getting done."
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 pm

She smiled at him and hesitated at his offer.

"Actually would you mind stripping the bed while I take a shower? You can toss them in the laundry pod and I'll take care of them from there. Then you can hop into the shower after I'm done."

She gave him another kiss, running her fingers down his chest and then hightailed it into the shower, making it as quick as she could manage and still get the job done proper.
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 pm

"Of course," he promised, then shook his head at the offer of the shower. "I'll take one at my own place," he promised. "I'll just stay around long enough to give you a kiss goodbye."

He moved to the sheets, letting her hightail it down to the shower while he took care of the bedding. He'd done a bit more by the time she came out - all the toys and lubricants that had been in play had been cleaned up and replaced in her drawer, and it looked like a few of the countertops that had previously had sweaty appendages sprawled over them had been wiped down. A light perfume of hers had been sprayed in the air as well, and he'd opened doors to let the crossbreeze carry through the house.

He'd slipped back on his clothes as well, smiling at her as she stepped out of the bathroom. His eyes slid over, absorbing her for who knew how much longer before he could see her again.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Amara hesitated and then nodded, willing to let him do as he felt best.

She blinked at the transformation he'd managed while she was showering, nodding when she saw all the gizmos had been put away and that the room smelled like her instead of sweat and sex.

"You're amazing she told him, letting him watch her slip on a silk robe with large tropical flowers, stepping over to him and holding him close for another moment. Words caught in her throat. She wanted to be sorry, but she wasn't, not really. This was very enjoyable, but she wanted her husband, and she wasn't sorry at all that he was coming.

So she just stepped back and looked into his knowing eyes for a moment before giving him one last hot and hungry kiss to remember.

Then she let him go and stepped back.

"Goodbye Simon," she said softly. "I'll probably see you next up on the station."
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 pm

He chuckled. "College practice. Clean up the house before the parents came home," he mused. He watched her slip on the robe, his eyes offering a warning when she seemed to consider saying things neither wanted to say and neither wanted to hear. But their was a gratitude when she didn't, when she stepped in for a kiss instead, and then released him.

"I look forward to it," he said softly, whispering in her ear before letting her step back. Then an attempt at cheer.

"You'll have to stop by the office sooner or later. I'm going to be the only doctor up there for a while."

He grinned, amused at the prospect of any number of future checkups her pregnancy obligated her to schedule.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:48 pm

She smiled at the whisper and couldn't help a slight shiver. "So I will," she agreed. "At least you're familiar with my case." She shook her head at him and chuckled at the grin.

"Take care of yourself," she told him softly, moving towards the door to walk him out.
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 pm

He waited til the door to prove himself less than aperfect gentleman. He caught her by the hip, turning and pressing herself against it, pinning her to the wood and delivered a kiss that told of a thousand hot nights of passion to come. She could feel him burn, feel him swell as he yearned for her once more. He pressed against her, tongue taking her as he claimed one last embrace.

He broke from it with flushed cheeks and a visible erection, wanting to touch her and take her one last time.

But he licked hs lips and whispered to her instead. "See you. Soon."

Then he reached for the doorknob, setting out and forcing himself not to look back as he made his way towards his flyer.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm

He surprised her at the door, a soft sound escaping her as her body melted against his, yielding to his fiery passion and returning it to her own. She caught her breath when he finally pulled away, reaching for him, but letting her hand fall away as he stepped back, visibly quivering.

She managed a nod at his words and then watched him go, standing at the door until he disappeared from sight and then slowly closing the door. She'd regained control of herself by then, running her fingers through her hair, but it took her a bit longer to shrug the feeling off as she headed back for the bedroom. She was still thinking of it as she pulled off the robe and slid into a clean dress that hugged her exaggerated curves.

Then she went into the laundry and put the sheets on to wash and headed down to the kitchen to have some food ready when Pyror got there.
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:36 pm

There were no more interruptions - save for a ring from the viewer while she was midway through her preparations for lunch. She'd heard Simon's flyer launch off, and still awaited her Daig.

River popped onto the screen, a great wide smile on her face.

"Just wanted you to see this!" she grinned. She turned, and the grainy image suggested she was using a handheld extension to a normal viewscreen. The interior of a messhall appeared, with dozens of jumpsuited men, digging into dozens of pies. They seemed to be enjoying it immensely, eating with the gusto of those who had been on a protein diet for too long.

"Say thank you to the chef!" called River from behidn the viewer. There were a dozen 'Thank you!" and "encore!" and other shouts of enthusiastic approval, most made with mouthfuls of food.

River's face reappeared on the viewer, her eyes bright with excitement.

"I love it up here!" She grinned. "You should see the view!"
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Amara blinked with bemusement at the viewer. She'd been toasted by men before, but not for her cooking ability.

"I'm glad they're enjoying them," she told River. "And that you're happy." She grinned at the girl. "You look good. Have fun up there.

"Did you get a chance to see Daig before he left?"

JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 am

River chuckled. "Don't worry, I didn't tell them who did it. If I did, they'd be hauling you up here to be station chef," she laughed. "I still haven't gotten to explore much. But they promise soon. So I'll find where I can help out," she grinned, her spirits soaring.

"No," she apologized. "I didn't. But I can't wait for you to be up here, too. No bugs!" she laughed. "Or humidity."

She licked her lips and laughed. "So what are you bringing us for dinner?" Her eyes twinkled in merriment.

The pod gave a slight shake, as a shuttle passed low over it. It hadn't taken long since the introduction of the flyers to tell the difference between the sounds of the two - and shuttles were considerably rarer than flyers; she rarely heard more than one or two a day.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 am

Amara laughed. "Well, thank you then. And I'm sure you'll do just fine up there." She shook her head slightly, amused at River's words. They reminded her of Xi who also had little use for planets.

"We'll bring something, but don't count on it being soon. If I can keep him down here for a few days, I will. He undoubtedly needs some rest."

She looked up at the shuttle flew overhead. "I think that's him now. Gonna let you go. Take care, River."

She waited for a farewell from the girl and cut the connection, pulling off the apron she was wearing and heading towards the door.

JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

"Give him a hug for me!" River smiled, not intending to keep Amara from her husband a second longer than necessary. She hung up the viewer a moment later, certain any hope of keeping Amara's attention was lost.

The home had, in part, been chosen for its proximity to one of the shuttle pads. It was one of the more remote pads, shielded from overhead view, but no difficulty to land in for a pilot like xiantha or Daig. When Amara stepped to the door, she saw it set down, and her husband's lean silhouette behind the window. He waved both hands when he stepped out, and moved around to the shuttle doors so he could retrieve whatever he'd brought with him.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

"Will do," Amara said, thinking that was two she owed him from others.

She leaned on the door jamb, waving back, but content to let him come to her rather than running out after him. Especially since it would be more waddle than run. She rested a hand across the top of her rounded stomach and waited for him to get what he was after and come to the house.
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 am

Soon it was Pryor that was waddling. He came out with what seemed his weight in presents. They were stacked high in his arms, obstructing his field of view, but her newly-young husband seemed determined to get everything inside on the first go. It took him a while, winding down the walkway on his way to her.

"Hello my love!" he called, voice bright and cheerful. He grunted as he got to the doorway, turning and leaning to give her a kiss as he made his way through the door and set his packages down on the floor.

"Oh!" he exclaimed. "Wow, all of this is new." He looked around the pod, eyes bright. "You were serious about the home away from home," he chuckled.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 am

Amara blinked when she saw what he was carrying, bemused by the sheer amount of stuff he'd accumulated. "What in seven blazes is all that?" She asked, stepping aside to let him get in past her with a light kiss before settling his packages.

"Hello Pryor," she said with a quirk of a smile, warming as he looked around and seemed to like the place.

"Well, for the moment it is the home. I know you're working hard on the other, but I kind of like having my feet on terra firma for a bit."

She slid her arms around him once he was free of encumbrances and gave him a solid hug.

This one from me, she thought as she breathed in his familiar scent, so different from the man who had just left.
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

"Gifts," he smiled. "Kept buying stuff for you from the traders," he chuckled. "And guess I started buying more the more I missed you." He took the light kiss, then stepped in and dropped his packages.

"Hello," he returned, realizing he'd missed a key step in greeting his wife. He nodded at her declaration that it was home, and smiled at her agreement. "Been a long time since terra firma was home for me," he nodded. He slipped his arms around her. "But I like it." He bent his head to touch hers, enjoying the feel of his wife in his arms once more.

"Hello," he said again, slowing down, realizing that his wife was in his arms and he had her undivided attention. He leaned in, not settling for a light kiss this time, but kissing her slowly, gently, intending to confirm with more than presents that he had, very much, missed her.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:38 pm

"I'd rather have you than a gift," she said softly. "Though I like gifts too."

She held him close and exhaled slowly. There was a safety she felt with Pryor that no-one else could quite match. Even Simon. In his own way he wasn't safe at all, though she trusted him.

She smiled at the second hello and put her attention back on him, meeting his kiss with her own sweet skill, letting it linger for a long, contented moment before turning it more hungry.

Though speaking of hungry ... "Have you eaten?" She asked, rather hungry herself.
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 pm

"Just me apologizing for being gone so long," he admitted. "But I'm glad you like them."

He savored the kiss, long and slow - he'd been working to be a more domineering Captain, but with his long absence he seemed to have reverted to his own sweeter self. He broke from the kiss with a smile, then leaned down to kiss the top of her belly and run his hand gently over the bulge.

"Looks like my daughter's getting bigger," he grinned.

He shook his head. "No, I was thinking of stopping by Tony's. When was the last time anyone took you out?" He looped an arm around her waist, giving her a squeeze and another peck on the cheek.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"Well, I'll have to open them to be sure," she teased, enjoying the sweetness of his kiss. After a morning with Simon she was quite happy with a less demanding partner.

She smiled when he leaned down and kissed her stomach.

"She is. And quite active in there too."

She smiled. "It has been a while," she admitted. "I've been so busy getting things set up here." She'd had a notion of cooking for him, but she was feeling pretty exhausted. Going out would be a lot easier.

JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

"You will," he chuckled. "After lunch." He kept a hand on Amara's full belly, a smile twitching on his lips. "She given any helpful interior design advice?" He winked. "Any sense of what she wants to do with herself?"

He knew it was preposterously early, but he asked anyway with a smile on his face.

He nodded. "Well, if you're tired I can just have something brought here. Maybe plan on taking you out to dinner, instead." He slid his fingers into hers, then lifted her hand and kissed each finger in turn. He was still abustle with energy, enough for Amara to realize how much he'd slowed down in the ten years she'd known him. Now it crackled off of him, as if a minute spent not in motion was a minute wasted.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetJulian Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:21 pm

She smiled and then blinked at the question, not sure she understood it correctly.

"The baby?" She snorted. "Not so far. Just backflips and bladder taps."

She hesitated and then looked up at him through her lashes. "Actually ... would you mind? I am pretty tired." A night with little to no sleep and hours of intense sex had left her exhausted. His crackling energy only made her feel more tired by comparison.

"Sorry. I didn't sleep well," she said in a smaller voice, afraid to disappoint him.
JanetJulian
JanetJulian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Daig chuckled at the backflips and bladder taps. "A gymnast, then," he grinned. When she metled a bit, her exhaustion showing, he gave a nod. "Of course," he promised. "How about this. You go lay down for a minute, I'll get us some food and get your presents sorted out, and you catch a few winks." He stroked her hair. "I'm probably going to be up all night. Then you and I can be up together."

He continued to gently stroke her hair, wanting her but able to put off his desires until his wife was feeling well and up to being with him, for dinner or lovemaking.

"I'll wake you up once some food gets here," he promised.
Seth
Seth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next